The Pasteur Network association, has two governing bodies and one advisory body.
Board of directors
The Board of Directors determines the annual strategy, approves the budget for current and new activities and sets goals and objectives to be presented to the General Assembly.
The Board of Directors is convened twice a year followed by a General Assembly once a year.
The committee in charge of monitoring resolutions and operations, composed of 11 members:
- President : chosen from the regional representatives.
- Vice-President: will be the President of the Institut Pasteur in Paris.
- 7 representatives from institutes throughout the world.
- 2 co-opted external members.
- Amadou SALL, Institut Pasteur de Dakar
- Stewart COLE, Institut Pasteur
The term of office for elected representatives is three years and is renewable once.
- Noël TORDO, Director of the Institut Pasteur de Guinée
- Antoine TALARMIN, Director of the Institut Pasteur de la Guadeloupe
- Carlos BATTHYANY, Director of the Institut Pasteur de Montevideo
- Leo POON, Co-Director of the University of Hong Kong -Pasteur Research Pole
- Youngmee JEE, Director of the Institut Pasteur in Korea.
- Christian LEONARD, Director General of Sciensano
- Hechmi LOUZIR, Director of the Institut Pasteur de Tunis
- Two external members will be selected soon.
The General Assembly is held every year in November and is mandatory for all members. During this meeting, the directors discuss and analyse the progress of current projects, and approve training activities and funding for the following year and the financial and activity reports for the current year.
The General Assembly is also the opportunity for members to present and propose new activities as well as regional and global initiatives and collaborative actions.
For further information on the financial and activity reports, please visit our transparency page.
Scientific Steering Committee
The Scientific Steering Committee of the Institut Pasteur International Network
(COS-RIIP by its French acronym) is tasked with developing the strategy and setting standards for the scientific development of the Network’s activities.
The committee is responsible for consolidating the Network’s position and establishing it as a global public health authority. For further information, you can read the Network’s scientific strategy.
The association’s office is based in France, hosted at the Institut Pasteur in Paris. Discover the team on the team’s section.