We would like to thank the Institut Pasteur in Italy-Cenci Bolognetti Foundation for hosting the 2022 Pasteur Network Annual Meeting in Rome, called the “Eternal City” by the ancient Romans, to mark the new vision and chapter of our Network.
The 2022 Annual Meeting will be a hybrid event that will run fully in-person and partially virtually with the link accessible to the staff of all the members of Pasteur Network to join the sessions. While increasing visibility externally is important, it is no less necessary for the people who make the Network to know more about this entity that represents them and this community to which they belong.
You will find below all the information needed to attend the Meeting. The page will be updated with the connection link(s), programme and any additional information.
- Reservations should be done by September 30th, 2022
Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact the event organising team.
Safe travels and see you all very soon!
The Pasteur Network Annual Meeting Team.
From Monday 28th to Wednesday 30th of November 2022
Registration will be open from September 15th to September 30th, 2022.
Venue: Aula Magna – Sapienza University
Address: CU001 – Palazzo del Rettorato – Piazzale Aldo Moro 5, Roma.
Hotel to the Conference venue
Accommodation will be at approximately 20 minutes walking distance from the conference venue. Shuttle busses will be arranged departing from the hotels. A schedule will be shared prior to the event.
Virtual tour of the University
Documents and Visa
Before leaving for Rome, you must have all required documentation, which may vary according to your nationality and the length and reason of your stay.
- EU Citizens only require a valid document (ID or Passport) for travel abroad, even for stays greater than 3 months.
- Should consult the dedicated section of the Foreign Affairs Ministry to see whether they require a Visa and if yes, they must request a Visa at an Italian consulate in their country of residence.
- A letter of invitation from the host country will be provided on request for this purpose.
Travel arrangements (members only)
The Pasteur Network covers the travel fare, in economy class, of two delegates per member institution, including the director or official representative. Please read the conditions mentioned below before contacting the travel agency for booking.
- Reservations should be done by September 30th, 2022.
- Pasteur Network will cover the roundtrip from country of origin to Rome; the difference between the cost of the roundtrip and a preferred alternative itinerary will be borne by the delegates.
- Trip will be booked on economy class. Travel fare differences occurring further to upgrades and date or other modifications will be borne by the passenger.
- Should you be making your own arrangements, kindly send us your full travel information by September 30th, 2022, at latest and your invoice for reimbursement.
- Contact person: Mrs EMAN HOSNY
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: +39 6 4420 2354
- Please communicate for your reservation:
- Name of participant
- Arrival and departure dates
- Travel agency official website
Accommodation (members only)
The Pasteur Network offers three nights’ accommodation, single room, breakfast included, in two selected hotels situated approximately 5 minutes within each other.
- Rooms will be allocated and first come first served basis
- Extra costs (additional occupancy, upgrade, extension of stay, etc) will be covered by the delegates
The Pasteur Network covers the transfer fare. These can be arranged by the hotel or the travel agency on request.
Pasteur Network Annual Meeting Team
For any inquiry, please do not hesitate to contact the team:
Events Pasteur Network at email@example.com.